Quick points –
· Money has been released for the renewal of Meadows Health Centre (circa £750k);
· Keepmoat have a published community portal webpage, with plans for Arkwright Walk & Blackstone Walk, FAQs contact details, jobs info and local issues;
· We will consult on further parking changes in The Meadows to tackle problems caused by commuters; (delayed by Broadmarsh changes);
· the replacement of the old lighting on the north and south bank of the Trent at the Embankment with new LED fittings (to reduce the energy consumption and improve the light quality) has been agreed;
· Many new flats and apartments are proposed at Waterway Street West and at Meadows Way / Sheriffs Way; get in touch if you have concerns.
· The proposed new electoral wards unhelpfully divide The Meadows, despite nearly all public services treating The Meadows as a whole; (many are protesting);
· Cuts in national government support for Nottingham City Council will require further cuts of £27 million.