Residents together with officers at the deep clean of Beauvale Road.
Meanwhile, our thanks to Sophie, who after some years of service, is off to find a new life.
The new SCPO – Rupinder Kooner – reports:
monthly CPO actions for February 2017 for the Meadows –
- 5 FPNs issued by CPOs for Leaving Litter.
- 2 Dog fouling Ops conducted.
- 1 Alcohol surrender.
- 1 visits carried out due to Casework reports.
- 13 properties tackles in regards to untidy gardens.
- 5 visits to business premises.
- 61 Fly tips investigated and reported.
- 2 occasions of graffiti reported
- 18 reports of Community Intelligence submitted
- 4 cases of CPN warning letters issued.