Ed Miliband is today setting out six of the key economic Bills that would appear in a Labour Queen’s Speech next week: a One Nation programme with new ideas to begin turning Britain’s economy around.
Labour’s economic plans include:
• A Jobs Bill to put in place a Compulsory Jobs Guarantee.
• A Finance Bill that would kick-start our economy and help make work pay with a 10p rate of tax.
• A Consumers Bill to tackle rip-off energy bills and train fares.
• A Banking Bill that backs British business with a real British Investment Bank and new regional banks.
• A Housing Bill that would take action against rogue landlords and extortionate fees in the private rented sector.
• An Immigration Bill with economic measures that put an end to workers having their wages undercut illegally by employers exploiting migrant labour.
And you tube